Friday, March 9, 2018

From the Scrap Pile

I put this card together using bits and pieces from my scrap pile.....


supplies: white, dark chocolate, and fog grey card, Altenew Garden Treasure flowers and leaves stamped with their Warm & Cozy, Tea Party, and Tropical Leaves mini inks, board dp from SN@P Wood and Notebook Basics, sentiment from Simon's Birthday Flowers, adhesive foam squares

Thanks for coming by!  I'll be back tomorrow as part of Simon's Best Days blog hop - hope you'll join me again then.

12 comments:

adele holcomb said...

Scrap pile creations are the best (and give me a very smug sense of satisfaction)! This is simply beautiful!

Betty said...

so pretty Lin - love the color combo - looking forward to tomorrow's SSS card

Virginia L. said...

Love your pairing!! Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

Cat Craig said...

Stunning, what you can do with scraps Lin!

Barbara said...

Love this! I better look in my scrap pile, but I don't think it's yield will equal this! :)

Arlene said...

You have to be so creative with scraps. Love your card.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fantastic pair of blooms on that woodplank, Lin - love this!!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Well, I think you must have a rather nice scrap pile! Lovely card!

Lisa Elton said...

Beautifully done Lin! I like the textured look this has!

Dawn T said...

So pretty Lin. Great design

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful scrap pile you must have Lin - this is absolutely gorgeous
Blessings
Maxine

Steph Mitchell said...

Simply gorgeous!!