Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Simon Says..........For a Special Lady

wed-newchallenge-header

Welcome to another challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!


Our theme this week is "For a Special Lady", and the team are highlighting Penny Black products.  

My first card shows an all-over floral design, and I colored it with my Mom in mind - these are her colors:


supplies: watercolor paper and black cardstock, Penny Black Bed of Roses, Zig Watercolor markers, sentiment from Simon's Best Mom Ever

Since there is a lot of black details in the outlines of this stamp, I framed the panel and stamped the sentiment on black.

Next up, put on your sunglasses, I used fluorescent markers for this next one.


supplies: bristol paper and white cardstock, Penny Black Centerpiece cling stamp, sentiment from the Friendship set, Zig markers and very little water this time, Simon Stitched Rectangle die, adhesive foam squares

Now it's your turn - I can't wait to see what you create!  Heidi has provided another $50.00 gift voucher

50dollar_voucher_600px

to the amazing Simon Says Stamp store for 1 lucky random winner of this week's challenge!

10 comments:

Tracy Freeman said...

Both are gorgeous Lin, I am a total purple and blues person so adore the first one.
Sending hugs xxx

Diane said...

Beautiful cards..love to flowers this time of the year, well love seeing them ALL year...lol!!
Diane {Nellies Nest}

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Beautiful cards!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Two more gorgeous florals, Lin! I'll have to see if I have time to play along this week - last week was my first time.

AndreaH said...

Wow these are gorgeous

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful cards Lin - love the colouring on the one for your mother, and the bright colours on the second card gave me a smile
Blessings
Maxine

Becca Cruger said...

Lin, these are SO lovely. I know your mom will love all of the work you put into making that gorgeous first card. And your second card? Soooooo dreamy. Totally pinned it!

Stephanie said...

Love both cards, Lin! Such happy and bright palettes! :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

debby4000 said...

Love both your cards, the first one you must have taken a while to do such colourful detail but I love the second just a touch more, I love bright vibrant colours.
luv
Debby